Monday, June 11, 2007

No One To Blame

You are my reason to stray;
My reason for clandestine thoughts
And surreptitious actions.
You know I love you,
For the moment you gave me.

I saved every bit of sadness,
For a long, long time,
Only to burst into you,

Never saw this coming,
You’d leave in me,
A little more sadness

Ah, this void!
This painfully addictive void,
Is filling me again…
While you sail away darling,
Like the moment was never there!
Having me believe,
I’ve been truly promiscuous
In thought and in actions!

4 comments:

  1. hmmm.. getting more different! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking it's in a good sense ;)
    Well, I am trying to push myself to write differently but somehow still can't seem to break away from the now and hear kind of writing. Grrr....

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh heh... its all about finding your style.. In whichever way you can. And so far its been good.. so fret not : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Thank you. Without your encouragement, I surely would have stopped writing. Honestly! :)

    ReplyDelete