Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pattoos!

Here I am,
Pining for you;
Your constant chatter,
The pitter patter of your feet;
Your love in the mornings,
Your little snores at night.

I miss the free
Hugs & kisses…
Who will I share,
These new stories with?
Who will I play with,
Every evening?
Who will I do,
A family walk with,
Every night?

My baby…
You are the constant
In my life, I’ll never
Want to change.

Even when you are gone,
I just close my eyes,
And I see your loving,
Big eyes, with that
Glint of mischief. Ah!

I love you baby.
Not because you are,
My little girl, no!
I love you,
Because you are
My companion and friend,
Everyday…
And you let me be,
The same, for you.

2 comments:

  1. this one's fresh in tone! Considering I'm always reading syrupy stereotypical love poems all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... life has a way to brighten your day just by reminding you of what you already have!

    ReplyDelete