Wednesday, May 02, 2007

All the way

The torture in your eyes,
The last time I saw you.
Has she helped wipe it away?
If you look the same again,
It will tear me apart …

Happy with decisions you’ve made,
A fitful sleep at night if you can take,
That’s all that matters.

(Who said life was easy?)
Torn between choices I’ve made,
And decisions I need to make.
Won’t let them drive me crazy;
A smile on my lips is all I need, ever need…

When I sleep, I sleep like a log;
Four to five hours is all I’ve got.
There’s so much to do,
So much life to live,
And so much to give!

4 comments:

  1. : ) love how you can translate nearly everything into possibility!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that's what keeps me going all the time and I love this about myself, dunno where I get it from though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. guessed this wasn't for me... its too nice, its so emotional, must be something very special. Its what makes you you.
    (don't have to publish this)
    (like I said before, can't comment, too biased, but will still read, not like I have a lot to do. Look at me, no sleep at 2.40am)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biased or not... I love every view on my writing coz I know I have a long way to go before I can truly be satisfied with my writing. Right now it's just about momentary emotions and situational writing, I need to push myself beyond that! :)

    ReplyDelete